Issue 28, August 2019
With a special focus on the financial services sector, this edition of Fundamental kicks off with a close look at the likes of:
- licensing relief for foreign financial services providers
- some practical tips for getting your AFSL application right
- proposed changes to internal dispute resolution systems
- the key messages from the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Capability Review.
Moving on to the real estate sector, we feature:
- the new duty regime in Victoria and why developers, fund managers and financiers need to tread carefully
- lease incentives and defaulting tenants
- the expanded foreign land tax surcharge in Queensland.
We also feature the new whistleblowing protection regime and a regulatory round‑up across the funds management industry.
Finally, 2019 sees us celebrate our 25 year anniversary with our clients and our team. In acknowledging this significant milestone, we will share some of our history and recent deals with you in each edition of Fundamental.
Thank you for your ongoing support. We sincerely appreciate it.
For this edition of Fundamental, please click through the articles below to view them or download the full PDF version by clicking on the View PDF button above.