Issue 31, May 2020
The COVID-19 environment is highlighting numerous challenges for the funds management and real estate industries, including how to size up and respond to the 'new normal'.
To help you better understand the implications of COVID-19, we have included a special feature setting out some practical questions funds management businesses should ask themselves in these times of change. You will also find more resources to assist you at the COVID-19 HUB on our website.
Also, in this edition of Fundamental we share some useful tips and information about—
- resolving disputes in a pandemic
- economic assistance for businesses
- the rollout of the new Mandatory Code of Conduct for Commercial Leases
- the outcomes of ASIC's RG 97 roundtables
- the latest guidance on the Foreign Investment Review Board COVID-19 updates.
We hope this edition of Fundamental is useful and informative, and we look forward to your feedback.
For this edition of Fundamental, please click through the articles below to view them or download the full PDF version by clicking on the View PDF button above.