WHY JOIN US?
Our success is about our ability to attract the best people and to nurture their talents so that we can continue and improve our market-leading legal services.
At McMahon Clarke, a few things really make a difference:
- Offering our employees flexibility and opportunities which support a healthy and rewarding work and life balance.
- Recognising the importance of lifetime learning and career development.
- Non-competitive and collaborative working environment.
- Supporting the evolving career needs of our people.
- Actively mentoring our lawyers and support staff, and helping to map out their career.
- Investing in our people, the community and our social responsibility objectives.
Here's what some of our people have to say about the McMahon Clarke community:
"I joined McMahon Clarke in the early stages of my career and from the outset have been treated as a valued member of the team. The firm offers high quality and challenging work and consistently provides lawyers with exciting opportunities to broaden their skill set and expertise. The partners and senior lawyers of McMahon Clarke are always available to provide mentoring and advice, but just as importantly are also highly approachable and have great rapport with their staff." – Nicholas Stevens, Partner
"A real work-life balance and a good depth and variety of responsibilities make working at McMahon Clarke a pleasure. The partners are genuinely friendly and approachable and always promote an open door policy. The opinions of staff are not only heard, they are encouraged. The teamwork culture is prevalent and everyone is valued in their role. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the McMahon Clarke team for over a decade and I am looking forward to many more years to come." – Diana Coetzer, Marketing Coordinator and Personal Assistant
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
The latest edition of Financial Services Thinking is available now. Click here for all the latest news.
With fund managers asking 'Where to now?', the latest edition of our Toolkit for Fund Managers focuses on what actions you can take to help you reset for the road ahead. Download your copy.