WHY JOIN US?
Our success is about our ability to attract the best people and to nurture their talents so that we can continue and improve our market-leading legal services.
At McMahon Clarke, a few things really make a difference:
- Offering our employees flexibility and opportunities which support a healthy and rewarding work and life balance.
- Recognising the importance of lifetime learning and career development.
- Non-competitive and collaborative working environment.
- Supporting the evolving career needs of our people.
- Actively mentoring our lawyers and support staff, and helping to map out their career.
- Investing in our people, the community and our social responsibility objectives.
Here's what some of our people have to say about the McMahon Clarke community:
"The partners of McMahon Clarke have managed to successfully combine professionalism and excellence in their fields with a genuine concern for their staff and an interest in providing cutting edge technology and appropriate resources. I consider them my mentors and my friends and I would recommend them to anyone as potential employers." – Brit Ibanez, Partner
"I joined McMahon Clarke in the early stages of my career and from the outset have been treated as a valued member of the team. The firm offers high quality and challenging work and consistently provides lawyers with exciting opportunities to broaden their skill set and expertise. The partners and senior lawyers of McMahon Clarke are always available to provide mentoring and advice, but just as importantly are also highly approachable and have great rapport with their staff." – Nicholas Stevens, Partner
"A real work-life balance and a good depth and variety of responsibilities make working at McMahon Clarke a pleasure. The partners are genuinely friendly and approachable and always promote an open door policy. The opinions of staff are not only heard, they are encouraged. The teamwork culture is prevalent and everyone is valued in their role. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the McMahon Clarke team for over a decade and I am looking forward to many more years to come." – Diana Coetzer, Marketing Coordinator and Personal Assistant