Emma offers a unique combination of working first-hand in the industry as legal counsel for a corporate and government bonds specialist together with over 10 years' experience advising clients in the funds management and financial services industries. Her areas of practice include banking and finance transactions, the establishment and ongoing operation of MISs (listed and unlisted), and AFS licensing. Our clients describe Emma as clear thinking, resourceful and results focused. Emma has a Master of Laws focused on financial services and previously worked in the Banking & Finance team of a national law firm.
- Forza Capital Pty Ltd – advising Forza Capital Pty Ltd on debt facilities for the acquisition of various properties across Australia.
- Centuria Property Funds Limited – Rouse Hill Debt Fund – advising Centuria Property Funds and entities associated with Bass Securities on a syndicated loan facility for a residential property development in Sydney.
- Multiple Capital – advising Multiple Capital, a joint venture with Mulpha Funds Management out of Malaysia, on establishing special purpose note issuing vehicles for raising equity capital to on lend to property and development opportunities.
- iProsperity Chatswood Central Fund – advising on the structuring, financing and acquisition of the Central Chatswood property in Sydney through a fund and joint venture structure, including establishing the fund, negotiating the joint venture terms, syndicated loan facility, and a capital raising offer document.
- The Motley Fool – advising on establishing the Lakehouse Small Companies Fund, including the constitution, investment management agreement and PDS.
- FundingPie Investment Fund – advising on establishing this contributory mortgage fund facilitating investment via an online marketplace lending platform, including the constitution, investment management agreement, information memorandum and lending policies.
- Gryphon Capital Income Trust – advising One Managed Investment Funds Limited (OIG) and Gryphon Capital Investments Pty Ltd (GCI) on establishing the Gryphon Capital Income Trust (GCIT) and subsequent listing on the ASX.
- Centuria 80 Grenfell Street Fund – assisting Centuria Property Funds Limited launch the Centuria 80 Grenfell Street Fund, a single-asset, closed-ended unlisted property fund investing in a 50 percent interest in a premier A-grade office tower located at 80 Grenfell St in the Adelaide CBD (South Australia), including establishing the fund, registering the offer of investment to retail clients, developing a new exit mechanism for investors, and negotiating and settling the acquisition of the asset through a share sale.
T 61 7 3239 2929