Jeunesse is a senior member of our Funds Management team with experience spanning funds management, financial services and financial analysis. She has worked with a broad spectrum of stakeholders in the legal, regulatory (ASIC) and property funds sectors. Returning to our Funds Management team following 12 months leave, Jeunesse advises fund managers and other AFS licensees on a wide range of commercial transactions. Her expertise includes structuring investment vehicles, AFS licensing, offer documentation, fund restructures and exit strategies, and the application of the Corporations Act and ASIC regulatory policy to registered and unregistered managed investment schemes.
Some key transactions Jeunesse has been involved in include:
- Centuria Sandgate Road Fund – advising Centuria Property Funds Limited on all aspects of fund establishment, registration and offer of investment to retail clients in a $106.25 million commercial property at Nundah, Brisbane.
- APN Property Group – advising on the issue of new PDSs for four unlisted retail funds, including participating in the due diligence committee and verifying all material statements in the PDS. The PDSs were some of the first PDSs in the market to comply with ASIC's updated fees and costs disclosure regime.
- Centuria 80 Grenfell Street Fund – assisting Centuria Property Funds Limited launch the Centuria 80 Grenfell Street Fund, a single-asset, closed-ended unlisted property fund investing in a 50 percent interest in a premier A-grade office tower located at 80 Grenfell St in the Adelaide CBD (South Australia), including establishing the fund, registering the offer of investment to retail clients and developing a new exit mechanism for investors.
- Fullerton Fund Management Company – advising this Asian and emerging markets specialist headquartered in Singapore on establishing an Australian funds management business, including all aspects of Australian funds management industry regulation and the mutual recognition of laws between New Zealand and Australia and the 'safe harbour regime' for the purposes of marketing financial products.
- Centuria 10 Spring Street Fund – advising Centuria Property Funds Limited on a proposal to call a meeting of members to vote on an ordinary resolution to sell the Fund's single property asset prior to the end of the initial term, including preparing the notice of meeting and accompanying explanatory memorandum.
- Australian Farmlands Fund – advising on and establishing a stapled wholesale agribusiness fund comprising a landowning vehicle and an operations vehicle seeded by a number of institutional investors, including preparing the constitutions with appropriate stapling provisions, negotiating the subscription agreement with institutional investors, and reviewing and settling the information memorandum.
- Cromwell Property Group – advising on many aspects of the operation of Cromwell's unlisted funds business, including reviewing PDSs and preparing notices of meeting and explanatory memoranda.
News & Publications
T 61 7 3239 2957
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
The latest edition of Financial Services Thinking is available now. Click here for all the latest news.
With fund managers asking 'Where to now?', the latest edition of our Toolkit for Fund Managers focuses on what actions you can take to help you reset for the road ahead. Download your copy.