Justin has a strong background in real estate and commercial law, with a particular focus on assisting clients with commercial property acquisitions and disposals, commercial and retail shop leasing, and business purchases and sales. Justin prides himself on understanding the desired outcomes for a transaction, while delivering effective and timely legal advice for clients.
Some key transactions Justin has recently been involved in include:
- Commercial sale – acting for the seller of a 40 hectare residential development site for broadacre subdivision, including the preparation and negotiation of a put and call option agreement and sale contract and assisting the seller to respond to due diligence enquires.
- Commercial acquisition – advising on the acquisition of a large industrial warehousing facility, including contract review and negotiations, conducting all necessary legal due diligence investigations and completing the conveyance.
- Regional shopping centre – acting for the purchaser of a strata titled retail shopping centre, including contract negotiation, undertaking legal due diligence investigations and reviewing and advising on existing retail shop leases.
- Leasing – assisting landlords of commercial, retail and industrial properties with all leasing requirements, including preparation and negation of fitout and incentive deeds, agreements to lease and leases.
- Business transactions – acquiring and disposing of various businesses, including a packaged sale of freehold land containing manufacturing facilities and associated business assets.
T 07 3239 2936