Kristy's focus is on establishing and operating funds management businesses and vehicles, including AFS licensing, fund structuring, establishing registered (retail) and unregistered (wholesale) funds, preparing and reviewing regulated and unregulated offer documents and advising trustees and responsible entities about their duties. This expertise is backed up by her strong corporate sector experience spanning capital raisings, mergers and acquisitions, contract review and negotiation, debt arrangements and corporate governance.
Some key transactions Kristy has recently been involved in include:
- Federation Centres – advised on the exercise of a number of syndicate restructures.
- Polymetals Mining Limited – advised on its $13 million merger with ASX listed Southern Cross Goldfields Limited.
- Discovery Metals Limited – advised on its proposed US$100 million convertible bond issue to SGX listed Blumont Group and its $50 million placement and $1.2 million share purchase plan.
- Avalon Minerals Limited – advised on its proposed $4 million acquisition of the Discovery Zone prospect from ASX listed Hannans Reward Limited.
- Strategic Minerals plc – advised on its £14.8 million AIM listing.
News & Publications
T 07 3239 2915
Registrations are now open for our Compliance Committee Forum. Click here to find out more and to register. Please note places are limited.
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
Download our guide to RG 97: Updating your disclosure documents – everything you need to know here.