Laura's focus is litigation and commercial disputes in the real estate and funds management sectors. Laura's legal skills and knowledge are backed up by very solid foundations following eight years' hands-on experience as a paralegal in the areas of corporate, litigation, debt recovery and insolvency. She has broad industry experience including working as a legal officer for the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator. Laura delivers clear communications and is driven to achieve commercial outcomes.
Some key transactions Laura has recently been involved in include:
- Publicly listed company – acting in secured and unsecured recovery work.
- Credit agreements – enforcing credit agreements and reviewing terms and conditions of credit agreements, including the enforcement of charging clauses, indemnity clauses and associated guarantees and securities.
- Secured creditors – acting for secured creditors in priority disputes and matters involving disentitling conduct.
- Insolvency proceedings – acting for plaintiffs in applications for summary judgment, substituted service, amendment of originating processes and leave to proceed in circumstances where defendants are declared bankrupt or enter into liquidation.
- Court appearances – appearing in Magistrates, District, Supreme and Federal Court jurisdictions.
News & Publications
T 07 3239 2947