Marcus has over 15 years' experience in property acquisitions and disposals, commercial, retail and industrial leasing, and property development, in both Australia and the UK. Known for his commercial and pragmatic approach, his clients include funds management groups, developers and investors. Prior to joining McMahon Clarke, Marcus was a partner at a leading Melbourne law firm.
Some key transactions Marcus has recently been involved in include:
- 565 Bourke Street, Melbourne – all legal aspects of the $53 million acquisition of 565 Bourke Street, a high profile CBD office complex, including due diligence and contract negotiations.
- St Collins Lane, Melbourne – acting for LaSalle Investment Management in connection with all leasing documents for the redevelopment of the landmark Melbourne luxury shopping precinct.
- 300 La Trobe Street, Melbourne – drafting and negotiating the lease agreement and related licences for the lease to Telstra (23,500m2).
- 179 Elizabeth Street, Sydney – advising LaSalle Investment Management on the leasing and licensing of a major CBD office building.
- 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne – advising on the $56 million sale of a commercial office tower, including contract negotiations.
- 500 Bourke Street, Melbourne – drafting and negotiating deeds of variation and agreement and lease of entire office tower (47,000m2), including provision for rolling occupation of floors, integration of landlord and tenant works, and retrofit to achieve Green Star and ABGR ratings.
News & Publications
T 03 9909 1444
Registrations are now open for our Compliance Committee Forum. Click here to find out more and to register. Please note places are limited.
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
Download our guide to RG 97: Updating your disclosure documents – everything you need to know here.