Mark leads our Real Estate team where he focuses on major transactions in all property sectors, acting for developers of commercial and residential strata title developments, and leasing for all property sectors. Mark has worked as a property lawyer for 20 years and understands the importance of negotiation skills, commerciality, and getting the documents right.
Some key transactions Mark has recently been involved in include:
- 420 George Street (Brisbane) – acting for Forza Capital on the acquisition of a 14 storey commercial office building and ground level retail centre in the Brisbane CBD.
- 91 Phillip Street, Parramatta (Sydney) – acting for Capital Property Funds on the acquisition of a 15 storey commercial office complex.
- Project development – advising a division of FK Gardner on redeveloping a number of service station sites with a multi-national energy company.
- Bulk storage facility leasing – acting for Bulk Cargo Services on the lease of a major bulk storage facility for American multi-national Koch Industries, one of the largest private companies in the world.
- 45 Lawson St, Byron Bay (NSW) – advising Friday Investments on the luxury residential development, Friday on the Beach.
- 215 Adelaide Street (Brisbane) – advising Pramerica on the redevelopment of a CBD office and retail centre.
- Mirvac Hotels and Resorts – advising Accor Asia Pacific on the acquisition of Mirvac Hotels and Resorts from the Mirvac Group, including the acquisition of hotels in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia.
News & Publications
T 07 3239 2902