Monica has over 15 years' experience in property law and focuses on commercial leasing. She advises landlords and shopping centre owners on leasing and general property matters and assists tenants with negotiating and finalising leases. She has experience in off the plan sales and business sales, and has also advised major banks and government bodies. Monica speaks Mandarin and Cantonese and is also admitted to the High Court of Sabah and Sarawak, Malaysia.
Some key transactions Monica has recently been involved in include:
- Forever New – acting for fashion clothing retail chain Forever New on national and international leasing matters and providing general property law advice.
- Off the plan sales – acting for the vendor in relation to off the plan sales of luxury apartments in Toorak, Melbourne.
- Shopping centres – advising the owner of shopping centres in Victoria on leasing and general property matters.
- Business sale – acting for the vendor in the multi-million dollar sale of freehold land and the caravan park business conducted from the land.
- Commercial office buildings – acting for the owners of office buildings in the Melbourne CBD on leasing and general property matters.
News & Publications
T 03 9909 1450
McMahon Clarke and MSCI invite you to our Australia Property Investment Forums in Melbourne and Brisbane. Click here for more details.
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
Download our guide to RG 97: Updating your disclosure documents – everything you need to know here.