Sandhya is a transactional lawyer advising corporate clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholder arrangements, capital raisings, banking and finance and general corporate and commercial matters. Sandhya has previously practised law in India for six years.
Some key transactions Sandhya completed in India include:
- DEG-Deutsche Investitions (und Entwicklungsgesellschaft GmbH) – acting as counsel to DEG on project documentation for a new solar project in Maharashtra in relation to external commercial borrowings by the Indian company.
- Fortis Asia Healthcare Pte Ltd – advising Fortis on availing a loan from Standard Chartered Bank.
- GYS Real Estates Private Limited – acting for the borrower on a loan from a group of seven companies involving mortgages of various properties and cross collateralization and funding by a group of senior and junior lenders, including Standard Chartered Bank, HDFC Limited and IDFC Limited.
- Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd – advising on the acquisition of the leasing business of Macquarie Australia's Indian subsidiary (on a lump sale basis).
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Ltd – advising on various aspects relating to banking operations in India.
- RHC Holding Private Ltd – acting as the legal counsel for the issue of rated listed and unlisted secured redeemable non-convertible debentures on a private placement basis by various investors and on the pledging of shares and mortgage of immovable property.
News & Publications
T 07 3239 2912