Siobhan has broad experience in commercial disputes and litigation, particularly contractual and corporate disputes, across a range of industries.
She previously worked with a boutique Melbourne firm specialising in commercial litigation, administrative and corporate law.
Some key transactions Siobhan has recently been involved in include:
- Federal Court proceedings – Siobhan prepared Federal Court proceedings, which settled successfully at mediation, against the distributor and manufacturer of an aeroplane which did not meet Civil Aviation Security Authority standards.
- Incorporated association dispute – Siobhan advised a sporting club on proceedings brought by the club's landlord and a club member.
- Family business dispute – Siobhan advised the members of a large farming family involved in a dispute about the family business and related properties and trusts which was successfully resolved at mediation.
- Shareholder dispute – Siobhan advised a minority shareholder on their rights in relation to oppressive conduct by the majority shareholder and related international entities.
- State Fisheries Authority dispute – Siobhan advised a large commercial fishing company in proceedings against the Victorian Fisheries Authority involving the grant of an aquaculture permit which ultimately settled at mediation.
- Health Professional Review Tribunal – Siobhan was part of a team that successfully advised a medical professional on the attempted revocation of their medical licence before the Tribunal and Northern Territory Supreme Court.
News & Publications
T 61 7 3239 2954
F 61 7 3239 2990