Tim's experience in the financial services sector showcases a broad skillset, including private residential and commercial lending with real and personal property securities. This expertise is backed up by Tim's general corporate/commercial experience, including the likes of corporate structuring, shareholder and share sale agreements, IP disputes and licensing, and business sales. Tim is a clear and concise thinker with strong communication skills.
Some key transactions Tim has recently been involved in include:
- Cryptocurrency Initial Coin Offering – advising on the regulatory framework and providing advisory services for a cryptocurrency Initial Coin Offering and platform launch.
- Corporate restructuring – advising on restructuring to establish a holding company, intellectual property holding company and trading company, including shareholders agreement, intellectual property assignment deed and licence.
- Publishing agreement – advising on a publishing agreement termination on behalf of the author with interested parties in the Philippines, Hong Kong and China.
- Not-for-Profit Audit – auditing an incorporated association in NSW with national membership, including reviewing the discipline of members, defamation and mishandling of confidential information.
- Intellectual Property – advising on the management of intellectual property rights for a child entertainment personality brand, including renewing trade marks in Hong Kong.
News & Publications
T 61 7 3239 2926
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
The latest edition of Financial Services Thinking is available now. Click here for all the latest news.
With fund managers asking 'Where to now?', the latest edition of our Toolkit for Fund Managers focuses on what actions you can take to help you reset for the road ahead. Download your copy.