Tim's experience in the financial services sector showcases a broad skillset, including private residential and commercial lending with real and personal property securities. This expertise is backed up by Tim's general corporate/commercial experience, including the likes of corporate structuring, shareholder and share sale agreements, IP disputes and licensing, and business sales. Tim is a clear and concise thinker with strong communication skills.
Some key transactions Tim has recently been involved in include:
- Cryptocurrency Initial Coin Offering – advising on the regulatory framework and providing advisory services for a cryptocurrency Initial Coin Offering and platform launch.
- Corporate restructuring – advising on restructuring to establish a holding company, intellectual property holding company and trading company, including shareholders agreement, intellectual property assignment deed and licence.
- Publishing agreement – advising on a publishing agreement termination on behalf of the author with interested parties in the Philippines, Hong Kong and China.
- Not-for-Profit Audit – auditing an incorporated association in NSW with national membership, including reviewing the discipline of members, defamation and mishandling of confidential information.
- Intellectual Property – advising on the management of intellectual property rights for a child entertainment personality brand, including renewing trade marks in Hong Kong.
T 07 3239 2957