Siobhan has broad experience in commercial disputes and litigation, particularly contractual and corporate disputes, across a range of industries.
She previously worked with a boutique Melbourne firm specialising in commercial litigation, administrative and corporate law.
Some key transactions Siobhan has recently been involved in include:
- Federal Court proceedings – Siobhan prepared Federal Court proceedings, which settled successfully at mediation, against the distributor and manufacturer of an aeroplane which did not meet Civil Aviation Security Authority standards.
- Incorporated association dispute – Siobhan advised a sporting club on proceedings brought by the club's landlord and a club member.
- Family business dispute – Siobhan advised the members of a large farming family involved in a dispute about the family business and related properties and trusts which was successfully resolved at mediation.
- Shareholder dispute – Siobhan advised a minority shareholder on their rights in relation to oppressive conduct by the majority shareholder and related international entities.
- State Fisheries Authority dispute – Siobhan advised a large commercial fishing company in proceedings against the Victorian Fisheries Authority involving the grant of an aquaculture permit which ultimately settled at mediation.
- Health Professional Review Tribunal – Siobhan was part of a team that successfully advised a medical professional on the attempted revocation of their medical licence before the Tribunal and Northern Territory Supreme Court.
News & Publications
T 61 7 3239 2954
F 61 7 3239 2990
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
The latest edition of Financial Services Thinking is available now. Click here for all the latest news.
With fund managers asking 'Where to now?', the latest edition of our Toolkit for Fund Managers focuses on what actions you can take to help you reset for the road ahead. Download your copy.