The latest edition of Fundamental features the final part of our series about developer run projects and development management agreements and what you need to know.
We take a close look at—
- the importance for lenders to understand their mortgage priority
- the independent review requirement of the anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing regime
- practical implications of the new seller disclosure statement
- a warning for AFS licensees about finfluencers
- whether directors and developers can be liable for defective construction work
- ASIC pursuing an insurer for unfair contract terms
- the Privacy Act Review Report.
We also celebrate the latest achievements of our team members, including:
We hope you enjoy Fundamental and we look forward to your feedback.