Over 200 people attended the MSCI Real Assets Market Briefings, hosted by McMahon Clarke in Melbourne and Brisbane, where our industry experts explored Australia’s Commercial Property Report Card for 2022. Moderated by Funds Management partner Sean McMahon, our agenda included:
- After a solid start to the year, did transaction volumes subside as the year progressed?
- Performance of the industrial sector reached new highs but could it sustain these levels?
- The cost of debt ramped up after eight consecutive rate rises. Has this impacted pricing?
- How has Australia fared compared to the rest of the world?
Special thanks to our keynote speaker Benjamin Martin-Henry from MSCI Australia and our panellists:
- David Green-Morgan - MSCI
- Ross Lees - Centuria Capital
- Adam Murchie - Forza Capital
- Mary Power - JANA Investment Advisers
- Joycelin Sim - QIC Real Estate.
Get in touch with our team for more information about what was discussed.