Issue 35, June 2021
A wide-ranging conversation with Matt Tominc from Conscious Investment Management about impact investment strategies leads this edition of Fundamental. And special counsel Matt Moses drills down on the current state of play for virtual meetings and electronic signing.
Our focus then turns to answering some critical questions about:
- the expiration of the rent relief period(s) in Queensland
- ASIC's sharpened focus on enforcement
- verification of identity
- the new building compliance requirements in New South Wales
- the new financial adviser disciplinary system and AFS licensees
- changes to the body corporate regulation modules in Queensland.
We proudly introduce our new team members – special counsel Brooke Bostock has joined our Real Estate team and lawyers Jade Paidel and Nicola Stewart have joined our Funds Management team.
We hope you enjoy this latest edition of Fundamental.
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
The latest edition of Financial Services Thinking is available now. Click here for all the latest news.
With fund managers asking 'Where to now?', the latest edition of our Toolkit for Fund Managers focuses on what actions you can take to help you reset for the road ahead. Download your copy.