Helen is a senior commercial property lawyer with an extensive track record across commercial and retail leasing, residential and mixed use development, commercial and industrial acquisitions and sales, and property development. Helen also has experience in the sale and purchase of businesses, business licensing and franchising. A concise and constructive thinker, Helen is collaborative and always goes the extra mile to develop strong relationships with her clients.
Some key transactions Helen has recently been involved in:
- Forza Capital – advising on the legal and leasing due diligence of Forza Capital's acquisition of 340 Adelaide Street, a $80 million 16-level office tower located in the Brisbane CBD.
- LaSalle Investment Management – advising LaSalle Investment Management on the leasing of a 26-level commercial office building located at 307 Queen Street (Brisbane), and liaising with tenants, including State Government departments and small to large corporations.
- Port of Brisbane – advising an industrial landlord of a large site forming part of the Port Gate estate, a key waterfront precinct at the Port of Brisbane, including assisting with the landlord's various leasing needs and coordinating negotiations with head lessors, lessors, sublessees, underlessees and mortgagees.
- Industrial asset landlords – advising industrial landlords on negotiating leases for industrial sites, including the North Lakes Business Park and other purpose-built facilities.
- Industrial and commercial tenants – assisting tenants of industrial and commercial premises with negotiating leases to meet their unique operational and commercial needs.
- Major shopping centre – advising the owner of a mid-sized shopping centre, located in a major town centre, on retail leasing to ensure the leases accorded with the unique characteristics of the shopping centre.
- Large private apartment block developments – acting for a property developer in several developments, ranging from 60 to 120 apartments, including preparing off the plan contracts and disclosure documents and advising on title, development issues, and sale of the apartments.
News & Publications
T 61 7 3239 2919
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
The latest edition of Financial Services Thinking is available now. Click here for all the latest news.
With fund managers asking 'Where to now?', the latest edition of our Toolkit for Fund Managers focuses on what actions you can take to help you reset for the road ahead. Download your copy.