Jeunesse is a senior member of our Funds Management team with experience spanning funds management, financial services, and financial analysis. Jeunesse has worked with a broad spectrum of stakeholders in the legal, regulatory (ASIC), and property funds sectors. Jeunesse advises fund managers and other AFS licensees on a wide range of commercial transactions. Her expertise includes structuring investment vehicles, AFS licensing, offer documentation, fund restructures and exit strategies, and the application of the Corporations Act and ASIC regulatory policy to registered and unregistered managed investment schemes. Jeunesse is strategic, commercially minded, and enjoys building strong client relationships.
Some key transactions Jeunesse has been involved in include:
- Centuria Industrial Income Fund No.1 – advising Centuria Property Funds Limited on all aspects of fund establishment, registration, and offer of investment to retail clients in a $62 million industrial property portfolio in Queensland and South Australia.
- Cromwell Property Group – advising on many aspects of the operation of Cromwell's unlisted funds business, including reviewing PDSs and preparing notices of meeting and explanatory memoranda.
- Product design and distribution obligations (DDOs) – advising leading issuers and distributors of retail managed investment products on developing product governance arrangements and complying with the DDOs by the October 2021 deadline, including preparing the DDO policy and suite of supporting documentation, preparing the target market determination for registered funds, advising on distribution arrangements, reviewing and updating existing compliance arrangements to ensure consistency with DDO, assisting and advising on implementation and approval of the product governance arrangements internally, presenting in-house training sessions to key personnel, and providing general advice and attendance at meetings of the board of directors.
- RG 97 Disclosing fees and costs – advising on all things fees and costs related for wholesale and retail funds, including the transition requirements for retail funds, and whether to 'opt-in' early.
- Primewest Property Income Fund – assisting with the launch of the first open-ended unlisted fund for the Primewest Group, which involved preparing the PDS and RG 46 policies and reviewing promotional material.
News & Publications
T 61 7 3239 2957
The latest edition of Fundamental is available now. Download your copy.
The latest edition of Financial Services Thinking is available now. Click here for all the latest news.
With fund managers asking 'Where to now?', the latest edition of our Toolkit for Fund Managers focuses on what actions you can take to help you reset for the road ahead. Download your copy.