Jordan is an enthusiastic and diligent lawyer with experience in financial advisory, corporate, commercial, and litigation work. Jordan’s experience spans corporate and commercial transactions, such as cross border share buy-back arrangements and ASX listings, with a strong background in real estate transactions and litigation. He has tertiary qualifications in law and finance, and previously worked in the Corporate & Commercial and P & E teams at a national law firm.
Some key transactions Jordan has recently been involved in include:
- Cross border share buy-back – Jordan has drafted and implemented a cross border share buy-back for an Australian company operating in the US and UK.
- Capital raising – Jordan has capital markets experience, including ASX IPO listings and secondary capital raises.
- Corporate and commercial transactions - Jordan has experience preparing share certificates, director and member resolutions, company constitutions, and common transactional documents.
- Financial modelling – Jordan has contributed to developing transaction strategies and building financial models for the valuation of property development projects.
- Real estate transactions – Jordan has prepared due diligence advices for property acquisitions and development approvals, transactional documents for large commercial developments, as well as submissions, orders, and notices of appeal for contested development applications.
- Significant P & E litigation – Jordan assisted in preparing for one of the largest planning trials in Queensland involving future use of landfill sites.
Contact Jordan Windress
T 61 7 3239 2926