Matt has a strong background in real estate and commercial law, assisting clients with property acquisitions and disposals, residential development projects, commercial and retail shop leasing, and business purchases and sales. Matt's clients include property fund managers, developers, corporate investors, and private clients. Matt prides himself on understanding the desired outcomes for a transaction, being extremely thorough and client focused, and delivering effective and timely legal advice.
Some key transactions Matt has recently been involved in include:
- Aura Development – assisting with off-the-plan contracts of sale and strata documentation and managing contract settlements for the Aura (Milton) residential development project in inner Brisbane.
- Multi-tenanted commercial property acquisition – advising on the acquisition of a multi-tenanted commercial office building at the Sunshine Coast, including due diligence, contract negotiations, and subsequent associated leasing arrangements.
- Industrial warehouse disposal – acting on all legal aspects of the $8.5 million disposal of an industrial warehouse facility in Toowoomba, including the pre-leasing of the property and contract preparation and negotiations.
- Development site acquisitions – advising on the acquisition and due diligence of multiple residential development sites in South East Queensland.
- KPAT Property Group – assisting with drafting, negotiating, and managing the leasing work for a 1,000m2 retail strip in Toowoomba.
- Strata titled vacant land acquisition – assisting with the acquisition of a strata titled vacant lot for mixed-use development at the Sunshine Coast, including contract negotiations and due diligence.
Contact Matt Dolan
T 61 7 3239 2936