Matt focuses on general funds management and corporate transactions, including preparing fund establishment and governance documents, as well as AFS licensing. Matt graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons)/Commerce (Finance), and is diligent, perceptive, and easy to work with.
Some key transactions Matt has recently been involved in include:
- Selective Share Buy-Back – assisting a non-bank mortgage lender implement a selective share buy-back, including advising on share buy-back agreements, explanatory memorandum, vendor finance agreement, sale and purchase agreement, and other transactional documents.
- Corporate Restructure – advising on and implementing a corporate restructure for a construction company involving a scrip for scrip rollover.
- Fund Establishments – assisting establish multiple funds/trusts for companies across various asset classes, serving retail and wholesale clients, including preparing constitutions, product disclosure statements, target market determinations, authorised representative and intermediary agreements, registry and administration agreements, as well as reviewing fund application forms for enforceability.
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions – reviewing sub-advisory agreements and managed portfolio agreements and facilitating the incorporation of numerous companies.
- Privacy Act Compliance – advising on privacy policies and key obligations under the Privacy Act.
- AFS Licensing – assisting in the preparation of AFS licence applications.
Contact Matthew Hinde
T 61 7 3239 2964